Biology, Science and Maths Teacher
Columba Catholic College, Charters Towers
Position: Biology, Science and Maths Teacher
Commencing Date: Term 1, 2021
Classification: Full Time, 12 Month Contract
Salary Range: $73,629 - $106,045 pending experience
Closing Date: Friday, 4th December 2020
Columba Catholic College, Charters Towers is a vibrant, affordable P-12 Catholic College catering for the full needs of families and students. Being co-educational, students can find their own special niche for learning and personal growth. The P-12 setting gives students access to a wide range of subjects and opportunities, matched to current and emerging pathways and occupations.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff is recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
About the role
Columba Catholic College, Charters Towers is seeking an experienced and dedicated Biology, Science and Math Teacher. This role is a Full Time, Contract position for the duration of the 2021 Teaching year. There is a possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
- Innovative, proactive and flexible approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication and collaboration with students, parents and staff
- Current Queensland College of Teaching Registration or ability to obtain before commencement
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting:$73,629 - $106,045 pending experience
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Salary packaging options
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- Well-being programs and initiatives
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Complete the application form
- Upload a cover letter addressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Upload a current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
Please see the Position Description for more information.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close 4pm Friday, 4th December 2020.