Expressions of Interest for teaching positions in 2020
Diocese of Townsville
Salary Range: $73,629 - $106,045 (pending experience)
Position: Primary or Secondary Teacher for 2020
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
Townsville Catholic Education supports 29 schools in our Diocese, in a region extending to Mount Isa in the west, Proserpine in the south and north to Halifax. Our education choices include primary, secondary, Prep-to-Year 12 and boarding institutions. We employ more than 2,500 teaching, professional and ancillary staff to fulfill our mission of providing quality educational services through our Catholic school communities.
As part of our teaching team, we will provide a supportive, flexible working environment where care for all our staff is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
Townsville Catholic Education Office is seeking Expressions of Interest for Primary and Secondary Teachers to commence across our diocese 2020.
Candidates will be available for a start date in 2020.
Register your interest now!
To join our vibrant school community, you'll need:
- Innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Highly developed collaborative or distributed leadership skills that will enable and empower others to collaborate effectively to achieve the outcomes
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents and staff
- QCoT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- Competitive Salary starting from $73,629 - $106,045
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
For further information, please see the Position Description
Want more information on our remote area incentives?
Click on the desired region below:
Ready to express your interest?
- Complete the application form with your desired teaching preferences
- Upload your current resume with contactable referee's
- Upload your current Cover Letter
Applications will be kept on file for roles that may arise in the future. The HR Team will contact you directly to confirm your interest in a position.
Employment for teachers will be subject to the successful completion of relevant teaching qualifications and meeting the national professional standards for teachers.